HOW TO START?
To own a business you have to start a business. You need a plan to start.
Watch this video "Start your business in 30 days".
Ten Common Sense Secrets (Principles) from "Be a Boompreneur"
- Start small
- Start part-time
- Never risk more than you can lose
- Be cheap
- Make a simple plan and be flexible
- Always be selling
- Give more
- Take time
WE CAN HELP
Order "Be a Boompreneur". You will receive at no extra cost. The Boompreneur Workbook. Do the exercises and answer the questions and you will have developed a Business plan. The Quiz, one page Business plan.
Price $40.00 + GST E-transfer _______________________
Sign to receive our monthly Boomblast and new exciting announcements.
The majority of successful businesses do not start with a unique idea, service or invention.
Sam Walton: Started a variety store.
Colonel Sanders: Had a recipe.
Ben & Jerrys: Ice cream
Richard Branson: Records and an Airline
Michael Dell: Computers
WHAT IS A BOOMPRENEUR?
A Boomer who owns or wants to start a business.
When you're 90, will you smile at what you have accomplished or frown with regret for what you didn't do. A Boomer aged 65 has the potential to live another 30 years. Retirement is your second chance to design your future!
- Someone should invent that.
- Why can't I get it here?
- Why can't I get different options or colours?
- The Company is wasting time and money doing it this way.
- I could do it for half the costs.
- Why did they stop producing that product? There still is a good market.